Start Expressing!!


People call me B(Boy).

I am an extreme funloving, happy go lucky guy who doesnt give a dam to things. I use to take control of the situation I deal with. But its all past.There is one girl who I love a lot but never dared to go after. She didn't have a pretty face, good figure or an outstanding charm. She was just a very ordinary girl. I liked her. I really liked her. I liked her innocence, her frankness, her attitude and her fragility. Reason for not going after her was that I felt whether she really likes me or am I just a guy in a longlasting list of her friends. I felt that if she were my girl, she'd be mine ultimately. I am, not really expressive. I might not made her feel special but I was there for her when ever she needs me. I have no clue, what she's thinking of me. I always wanted her to ask me first. One day, she has something to tell me, about her marraige. I did not show her my heartache, just smiles & best wishes. Once I reached home, I could not breathe. Tears rolled & I broke down.

People Call me G(Gal).

People feel me as a next door girl. I was on very close terms with a guy called B as buddy kind. However, when he told me about his first girlfriend, I learnt a feeling I never should have learnt - Jealousy. Sourness to the extreme limit. I liked him & I know he liked me. But why won't he pursue me? Since he loves me why he didn't he make the first move?. After some time, I began to suspect that this was one-sided love. If he didn't like me, why did he treat me so well? It's beyond what you will normally do for a friend. I know his likes, his habits. But his feelings towards me I can never figure out. You can't expect me a girl, to ask him. Despite that, I still wanted to be by his side. Care for him, accompany him, and love him. Hoping that one day, he will come to love me. Sometimes, I wondered if I should continue waiting.I am not sure on my parents decision too. This makes it even worse. One day, My father has something to tell me, about my marraige. I have no reasons to say No. Its the worst thing that can happen to me.

People Call me D(Dad).

I am a normal father. I loved my daughter but I am very concerned with the fact that she might fall in love with someone who cant even take good care for her. I gave her what she want to be happy. Only thing I made her clear is my decision in her marriage. I dont want some stranger to ruin my daughter's life but, that doesnt mean I consider someone who really loves my daughter and make her happy. As a father, I want her to be happy. My daughter never discussed her love, which gave me a conclusion that she isn't in love. One day, i had something to tell my daughter, about her marriage. The groom is well settled, kind and loving. Its the best day of my life.


G departure is because of D pursuit Or because B didn't ask her to stay...Who's mistake is this??


Moral: In love, we win very rarely, but when love is true, even if you lose, you still win just for having the tingle of loving someone more than you love yourself.

Why do we close our eyes when we sleep? When we cry? When we imagine? When we kiss?
This is because THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THINGS IN THE WORLD ARE UNSEEN. So do the true LOVE.

8 comments:

  Unknown

August 2, 2009 at 4:57 PM

wow!! This piece potrays how people view the same "thing" through their own lens. No one is wrong and no one is right. Its just the time, the oppurtunity, the feeling and the most important of all "the expression"!! The moral is simply superb!! I have a lot to take from this subject.Ramesh.. I would for sure express my feelings before its too late(given a chance).

  Deepthi Paladugu

August 2, 2009 at 8:35 PM

Its mind blowing yaar!!!!I really felt it.. every1 shud start expressing themselves though they are not so good at expressing their love.Even I would def express myself if I was given a chance :)..anywazz guys its better late than never..go ahead..

  Vikhyath

August 2, 2009 at 9:40 PM

@Sairam- You should ALWAYS take the chance. Don't ever wait for the opposite person to give you one! That's when you stand out without having to try too hard. HOPE you know what I meant..hehehh

  Ramesh

August 2, 2009 at 11:27 PM

@ vicky - Vicky, thats Sairam chitturi. You misunderstood him for "Chicago" Sairam. Anyways the message is passed, Mr chicago better act fast.

  Suneetha

August 3, 2009 at 1:34 AM

Simply Superb Rameshu !!

  Unknown

August 5, 2009 at 4:11 PM

Beautiful !!

  Aditya

August 10, 2009 at 11:47 AM

Nice..really liking your posts....they are true, immensely 'sense-making' and most of the time heart touching...keep going.. :)

  Unknown

August 10, 2009 at 12:08 PM

Thanks Aditya...