Proud to Be a Girl!!!


"I am born strong, I work hard, I give birth to new life, I take care of family, I take care of the place called home, I marry someone I have never met before and dedicate my whole life to him, I leave my parents to lead a whole new life, I cook, I clean, yet I am inferior to Man just because I am a Woman".

The status of women is a sort of a paradox. If on one hand she is at the helm of success, on the other hand she is mutely suffering the violence afflicted on her by her own family members. It was always in my mind, why are girls not treated the way they deserve to be? It’s not about comparison, but if you really do want to compare, do you think guys deserve better position in society than gals?

It’s tough to be a girl. It’s tough to live like a girl. Did you ever feel how it would be if you need to leave your parents who loved you more than themselves? Do you know how it feels to start an entirely new life with strangers? Did you ever think how it feels if you got to know someone has expectations on you and you need to catch up with them? How many of you feel the pain behind your birth? How many of you dare your life to give birth? It’s not easy, not at all.

Girls are sensitive yet they make you tough, gals might be weak but they make you strong. We can have no good home without good women. The heart of a woman is what makes the world spin!. They love unconditionally. Women have strengths that amaze men. They carry children, they carry hardships, they carry burdens but they hold happiness, love and joy. They fight for what they believe in. They cry when their children excel and cheer when their friends get awards. They know that a hug and a kiss can heal a broken heart. They bring joy and hope. Women have a lot to say and a lot to give.

Let me remind you a story in which an angel asks the Lord who created women "What's the tear for a woman?"

The Lord said, "The tear is her way of expressing her joy, her sorrow, her pain, her disappointment, her loneliness, her grief, and her pride."

How can someone make her cry? How can anyone be so harsh when she is so delicate, sensitive, emotional and soft to handle. A perfect man is who see his woman with tears of happiness rather than tears of sadness.



In the end I would Say

Every tear that sheds from her eye

Every drop of blood that has fallen to the ground

Every scream of woman that goes unheard in the night

Every soul that is destroyed,

Shouts out:

Enough! I am a woman respect me enough!


5 comments:

  Funny.....

June 6, 2009 at 11:33 PM

I loved your 4th para...that has your heart written into it...thanks brother...and yeah, the only emotion that touches your heart more than joy, is pain. and that pain is more true than is sheer joy... And for her not to show that pain takes lot of empathy and respect...and for that I give her my line...

"tears of happiness & sadness – tears of loved ones... tell of a dynamic girl with lots of reliance, the tale of a endurance!!!"

  Deepthi Paladugu

June 7, 2009 at 1:47 AM

I loved this post and esp 4th&7th paras...it really shows how you feel.Hatoff rams and yuhhh I am Proud 2 b a GIRL :)))))))))))

  Suneetha

June 7, 2009 at 9:16 AM

evarno baga impresss cheyataniki rasavemo ani doubt of detroit ga vundi ....kiki

  Ramesh

June 7, 2009 at 12:28 PM

@suneetha ela alochisthene oorlo unna rogalanni vachedhii....think better

  Suneetha

June 7, 2009 at 4:28 PM

ayya baboi..joke nachinattu ledu..anyways, keep posting ..