A Tribute to Mother!!




She was there every time you cried, when u were a baby
YOU started growing!

She jumped with joy when you first stood up on your feet
YOU grew confident!

She celebrated with happiness on your first birthday
YOU ate the cake!

She gave you sweets on your first day to school
YOU enjoyed the whole!

She brought you new clothes Instead of sari for herself
YOU showed off to our friends!

She took you to the doctor when you were sick
YOU recovered your health!

She gave you her savings to buy your bicycle
YOU rode with pride!

She cooked your favorite breakfast on your 1st day to office
YOU became independent!

She waited at the door on your first salary day to seek god’s blessings
YOU celebrated with friends

She blessed your love marriage when you came home married
YOU shared our love with spouse

She’s now old and lonely still thinking of you …remember all that she had, she gave it to you.
Spend some time for her she need you badly

4 comments:

  Deepthi Paladugu

June 4, 2009 at 10:19 AM

dude this is heart-touching..it made me very emotional.Wat Iam now is all coz of my mom.Even when she was in bad situation, she gave me everything i need. My life is completely dedicated to her..love u mom!!!

  Phanindra Ketavarapu

June 4, 2009 at 11:35 AM

I wish I was more dedicated and friendly...but I am forced not to...after all, we are two individuals...but then its a grant and grace from God and I honor it!!!...certain things in life happen only bcos of your Mom, but if, every bit of it is taken as, "what ever happens, happens for good", then it ought to be Motherly love more than anything else...my life would have made certain twists if for more understanding. None the less, I owe this life to her, if not for her I would have never had this opinion to pen down...thanks bro.

  Ramesh

June 4, 2009 at 11:43 AM

Bad father, Bad brother, Bad friend did you ever heard about Bad mother...She never expects anything from you, apart from love. Atleast a hi everyday would do. I owe everything to her ...Love you MOm

Love you all....Mothers arounds the world....

  Death God

June 7, 2009 at 1:14 AM

Yupp..very true!!