My idea of a Perfect Gal!!


Dream girl, don't get to conclusions. Dream girl is not from my dreams, she's from my future. She was born from the symbol of what a perfect girl should be? Everyone have their view on how a perfect girl should be and so do I. There might be ample qualities of girls which make men like me irresistible. But, My list is short and sensible.

Sense of Humor:
Any given chance the best quality I would look for. You might not be surprised, but definitely you would be thinking whether it deserve to be first in the list. I say Yes. No matter what happens, where you are, if someone can keep you happy, can make you laugh, I dunno about others that's what i call Happy life. I need someone who can take things cool and treat them with humor. A good sense of humor also helps us avoid fights as most of the issues are treated in a lighter way.
"Physical beauty may fade away, but my gal must know how to keep me smiling forever"
In a life long commitment, this one undeniably tops the list.

Happy Friendly:
Its not only me and her who take this journey called life. There are people who were part of my life and who will be there in future too. I would love a happy friendly girl who appears happy and with a smile on her face. A jolly, playful and friendly person who can easily attract and mix well with my parents, friends in that matter, anyone who come along my life. A happy go lucky kind off.
"The house doesn't rest upon ground, but upon a woman"
So I need someone who can take care of parents and friends and make them part of my family.

Patience:
Its extremely rare for a man to find a girl who has patience. I am serious. when a woman is impatient, in many cases its the final nail in the coffin. I never feel proud to say i am short tempered, but that's the way i am. If someone could have the patience to withhold, I would the first to calm down.
"Patience is the best remedy for every trouble"
Thoda patience thats it.

Appearance:
A girl who knows how to dress like a true lady. You are a girl and you have the power to be irresistible, dress feminine and still you will attract man. The color of your dress and accessories may also do wonders on your looks. A girl who can dress like a true lady, carry herself well and not insecure with her body.
My personal fav: Half Saree.

That's my list. I know its short but definitely not easy.

"My search for perfect gal ends when I find the happiness I once felt when I was with my mother"

4 comments:

  Phanindra Ketavarapu

June 29, 2009 at 7:37 AM

Alright...we will find her some day...lolz

  Unknown

June 29, 2009 at 5:18 PM

Impressive..I loved this post. Best part is you know what you want exactly. Way to go keep posting.

  Unknown

June 29, 2009 at 5:56 PM

hope you'll find yer perfect gal soon...

  Ramesh

June 29, 2009 at 6:45 PM

@Vineetha: Can you please identify yourself...please do not mind...