What I learned??


I’ve learned that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is love them. The rest is up to them.

I’ve learned that no matter how much you care, some people just don’t care back.

I’ve learned that it takes years to build up trust, and only seconds to destroy it.

I’ve learned that it’s not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts.

I’ve learned that you can do something in an instant that will give you pain for life.

I’ve learned that you should always leave loved ones with loving words. It may be the last time you see them.

I’ve learned that my best friend and I can do anything or nothing and still have the best time.

I’ve learned that just because someone doesn’t love you the way you want them to doesn’t mean they don’t love you with all they have.

I’ve learned that even when you think you have no more to give, when a friend cries out to you, you will find the strength to help.

I’ve learned that no matter how bad your heart is broken you still have someone to fix it back.

I’ve learned that no matter how good a friend is, they are going to hurt you every once in a while and you must forgive them for that.

I’ve learned that no matter what happens a smile can change things happy around you.

I’ve learned that being positive is what matters than a win or lose.

I’ve learned that love is beautiful when you fall in good hands and miserable when you are in wrong.

I've learned that true friends stick with you even when you are wrong.

I’ve learned that it takes a second to love someone but lifelong to forget the same.


Moral: I am still learning !!!

6 comments:

  Phanindra Ketavarapu

June 13, 2009 at 9:56 AM

this sort of amplifies our view on you of being a very strong personality...we often tend to rely on you for advise and stuff...ur aura is kinda thick and I take pride in letting people know that I have learned a lot from you and still learning...I always felt that Life is a journey through learning and you have been a big part of it...i wouldn't say that you have been like a mentor and stuff, as I believe that one is his own teacher and guide...but you have a made a world of difference in the way I think and perceive things...thanks bro.

  Ramesh

June 13, 2009 at 1:36 PM

Thanks man!! mari ekkuva pogidesthunnav malli suneetha chusindhi anuko dout antundhi... anyways thanks man.

  Phanindra Ketavarapu

June 13, 2009 at 7:01 PM

Hahahaha...Suneetha...ante ledu le tanaki..anta burra pani chesi unte eppudo baagundedi...lolz

  Sahithi

June 15, 2009 at 3:06 PM

i learned it too when u did...and i am learning it still too.. :P

  Deepthi Paladugu

June 16, 2009 at 11:36 AM

all the best,keep learning and i do d same..

  Suneetha

June 18, 2009 at 1:45 PM

doubt vachindi ani raste swine flu vastadi ani tidatavemo ee sari..."I’ve learned that no matter how good a friend is, they are going to curse you every once in a while and you must forgive them for that " haha..:D

phani, ipudu em bagaledannattoo ????